Till now, I didn't really have a display picture. And rather than putting up some random picture, or putting up my own picture when I try so hard to stay anonymous, I wanted to do something unique.
So, staying with the Potato Theme that this blog visually portrays (It Does. Now Shaddap.) I decided to take one unfortunate tuber and fashion it into a proper picture. Being super-adept at handling any sort of knife, I hacked and sliced my way to this beauty.
So, staying with the Potato Theme that this blog visually portrays (It Does. Now Shaddap.) I decided to take one unfortunate tuber and fashion it into a proper picture. Being super-adept at handling any sort of knife, I hacked and sliced my way to this beauty.
I came to realise after the hack and slash that washing it was a bad idea, as it removed all the contrast between the skin and the facial features. Also, I froze it to make my carving easier.
And before all the Emos rejoice, that's not my blood but Red Marker Ink liberally drizzled over the tater.
And before all the Emos rejoice, that's not my blood but Red Marker Ink liberally drizzled over the tater.

2 comments :
I like you since you're cool but this is just evil.
Damn! I forgot the talcum powder. I was going for a Joker-esque look.
And of course it's cool! It's bloody frozen. Why do you think the the ink's bleeding out from everywhere?
Oh well, tomorrow's a new potato.
Post a Comment