Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Of Meet My New Friend

She knows Japani. That is why she is friend.

He likes Anime. Saber in particular. That is why he is friend.

I really should have a more varied criteria for frandshipping, ne?

6 comments :

Aly said...

I have watched many different animes just that fate/stay-night was recently recommended by a friend, and that Saber really appealed to me. Before chi was a goddess:P

Currently into FMA brotherhood and bleach.. and if u manage to get Azumanga can you please pass it.

Anonymous said...

Azumanga Daioh? If yes, I are Sakaki-san.

And thank you for considering me a friend. I'm beyond grateful. My heart is full of joy that cannot be expressed in mere words. I must - *gets hit by another truck*

Do you realize you are speaking to a mix breed? A hodge podge of Punjabi, Afghan, Japanese and Mongolian blood? I'm abnormal. ._.

I'm an otaku, too. *uses her geass on you to make you agree*

Something said...

@ Ali.
I can't watch anything higher than 400p. I have to down-convert it into viewable formats, which takes longer than downloading it. And what do you mean pass it? Azumanga is active on Reality Lapse (even though it's licensed and all)

@ Mehreen.
Woman, are you a blindfolded Frogger? Quit getting run over by trucks.

Mixed Breed? Yes, I remember reading something about that on your blog. Maybe the singing in Japanese post. I'm Afghani-Punjabi-Rajput-Mohajir. I'd say I'm as abnormal as you. Tho I'm a little jealous about the Japanese blood in you.

Giga Drill Breaker counters your Geass. Bah!

Aly said...

i somehow am not able to download any thing from reality lapse:@

Something said...

I just finished Downloading Clannad from there.

Aly said...

dammit.. it must be chrome then, i will get firefox asap.