Now that you know what the Bird Flu is, are you scared? Well, I don't care if you are scared or not. I wasn't scared when the mad-cow disease spread. And I am not going to stop eating chicken because Bird Flu will cause respiratory failure (Have you tried breathing the air on a main road at noon... bird flu might kill you, but that air will definitely kill you)
So, I was hungry and I remembered hearing from someone that KFC has some awesome cheap deals lined up. Since I don't really like pestering the poor Hot-Line person by making him/her go over the menu and then deciding what to get. So, I did what any tech savvy person would do, I Googled them, since I didn't know the exact website address. What I saw in the search results was hilarious.
So, I was hungry and I remembered hearing from someone that KFC has some awesome cheap deals lined up. Since I don't really like pestering the poor Hot-Line person by making him/her go over the menu and then deciding what to get. So, I did what any tech savvy person would do, I Googled them, since I didn't know the exact website address. What I saw in the search results was hilarious.

I did some digging using my dusty and rarely used Internet Explorer (FireFox pWnz) and found out it had a Win32/Rustock.NKU strand. NOD32 classifies it as spyware and I am no one to question NOD32.
Pakistani population may be immune to Bird Flu Variants, but the Internet isn't. I blame the Emos for this. Bastards.
Pakistani population may be immune to Bird Flu Variants, but the Internet isn't. I blame the Emos for this. Bastards.
3 comments :
Any chance, you into WOW?
I was. Ages ago. Got bored. Quit.
How does Chicken Flu remind you of WOW? o.O
lol, i am random like that.. your life will end some day but WOW wouldn't.
Post a Comment