Thursday, March 19, 2009

Of A Week Long Charity

So, the Saturday Mela was okay. The weather was hot and people bossed Bosco around (see! I made a pun!) And since, Bosco's like my entertainment buddy in school I was bossed around too! :(

Monday was okay, not particularly fun. Made the kids do a character sketch of a blind man.

Tuesday was Grammar day. I wonder how it's possible to mess up even after half a period's discussion on the topic and having the answers to the exercise written on the board for you.

Wednesday was the worse. Here's why:
7 Sets of books to check. YAY! Kill me while you're at it. And I'm not even teaching Math wherew tallying the answer is the basic form of checking.

Today: the only thing keeping me going is that tomorrow I get to meet Shani, Aisha, and Sania. Hurray for Social Life!

Oh well, who said charity was easy.

No comments :