Saturday, March 21, 2009

Of Meat! and Other Super-cool stuff.

The 6 working days are over! I can finally spend the money on Booze and Coke... wait, that's not what I do... must be channeling some weird teenage spirit.

Met with Shahrukh and roamed around Forum for an hour, while we recounted all the exciting stuff that's happened in our lives, (Since we lead such boring lives, a lot of them were repetitions) and also saw this on the floor:The awkward feeling sets in when you are reading the sign above on the floor and you look up and see an obese uncle/aunty walking in front of you while you're trying to register what you just read. Mentally (Let alone physically) unbuttoning obese uncles and aunties isn't fun, (unless you happen to be Innocence Smasher)

So, once that was done, and we got really tired of walking continuously on our jogging track (Forum, First Floor) We sat in a Rickshaw like men, and drove into the sunset... or maybe Zamzama.

After waiting for 5 to 10 centuries, I got a steak! It was delicious! Well, the entire thing was fun, but, I cannot spill the beans of this said meetup since we touched topics that aren't to be revealed. What I can tell you is that Arizona has some disturbing artwork on its walls. Specifically:The ladies were all facing away from said artwork. We both however, could see it clearly. The perspective is totally wrong! why is the clarinet guy sitting on the pianist's lap? Why does it scream inappropriate? Why is a hand (I dare not say whose for fear of getting disemboweled) trying to touch the pianist's hand? Too many questions!

Then we all shoved ourselves in Omer's (Shani's frand) car and went home. Hope we didn't freak you out... a lot, Omer!

Now, back home another story unfolded! Our neighbours are having a valima tomorrow (Valima's like an after party held by the groom's family a day after the wedding)

Guess what? Its in the afternoon! What the hell?

Anyways, expect a rant once I come back... if the valima is annoying enough. I shall go read the compositions I have to check. :(

5 comments :

The Paddle said...

awwww =(

The Paddle said...

they look happy together =D

Something said...

O_o

That's it. No more Pehlwan Goth Buses for you mister!

The Paddle said...

I use the Sohrab goath wali now :P

Still Waters said...

Don't you mean shoved yourselves into Omer's CAR? Because otherwise it seems more inappropriate than the picture on the wall.