Friday, May 11, 2012

Of The Most Annoying Thing Couples Do

Being a third wheel sucks. But, it’s still bearable as long as the two people you are with don’t make you feel like you are the third wheel.

I should be studying for my exam. I really should.

So, instead of doing the right thing, I’ll make a post after nearly a year of silence.

I’ve been silent partially because of the shit load of work I need to do in uni, and partially because I hate the new blog template and the old one is obsolete so I can’t find it anymore.

Sorry, I was going to tell you that thing that couples do, that pisses me off. And this isn’t one of those “I saw one couple do this once upon a time so I will rant about it” – I constantly find various couples doing this.

Two options remain. Either I rant about it, and link them to this post. Or I start staying at home, like a hermit crab.

Friend 02

 Friend 03

Keep in mind, the timer is purely cosmetic. There was no actual timer built into the couch.

Friend 04

Friend 05

Friend 06

Friend 07

Friend 08

Friend 09

Friend 10

So yeah. They merged into one dual-headed entity. Now, I don’t mind if you start sucking each other’s faces off. I’ll just leave, light up a cigarette and catch the next bus home. What really gets me is the conversation that follows.

Friend 11

Friend 12

Not only do they repeat each other’s sentences, which is like talking to a cave that echoes everything back. They act as if they’re an age old married couple that is there to offer sage advice. That, or I am sitting across them being cross-examined because I asked for their daughter’s hand in marriage.

If any third wheel is reading this, please share this link with that couple. You can thank me later.

No comments :