Danish Ali is brilliant. I mean, he’s freaking awesome!
I mean, anyone who looks like this, is awesome!
I was planning on writing something long and meaningful as to how cool the show was (since watching him perform is just amazing.
I apologize to people who aren’t living in Karachi or Pakistan, since most of these jokes are based on the various happenings around us. I will try and give you an idea what’s going on. The rest can skip this paragraph and click on the link below. Our Bollywood superstar Meera has horrible English, due to which she’s an embarrassment to the film industry. Mr. Zee is, well, a very corrupt man. Certain cyber-laws prevent me from actually naming him. Use your brains. And we’ve got an abundant supply of refugees who’ve taken upon themselves to rush at cars stopping at an intersection and washing their windshields without the consent of the driver (who keeps yelling at them to cease and desist) and then guilt-tripping them out of money. And lastly, our electricity supply is nowhere near our demand for the stuff.
Danish Ali – Batman in Pakistan
I had a lot of fun. Hope you understand what he’s saying.

1 comment :
the audio quality isn't clear.
Post a Comment