A while back (like two posts down) I was randomly given a carton of Apple Juice by dad. Turns out it wasn't for free.
After Iftar I went to sleep for a bit. Woke up and tried to introduce two friends to each other over some mutual interest. . . not anime. So, while I was busy trying to get them to talk to each other (which was going as well as trying to be the middle man in a rishta), dad calls me. He wants me to burn 3 audio discs for him. Dad loves his ghazals, and I even convinced him to get an MP3 Player. He finds the thing to confusing. He prefers a Discman. So, I was given the task of burning the discs.
I could have turfed this on my little sister, (whose technological ineptness would have made the CD into a Floppy and imploded the computer in a matter of seconds) But, I feel bad since he gave me apple juice, which I chugged down last night.
Man! Desi songs are so annoying. Well, not the songs but the people who rip them from discs, upload them and rename them. These people are super-lazy. They'll label all songs one after the other like: song 1, song 2, song 3, song 5, song 7, song 4, song 9....
Bleah!
I sleepzorz
4 comments :
Which is perhaps why I don't listen to desi songs.
To marry because you share the same interest: anime, guarantees you a successful married life even before it beings.
~ The Ruling Numerator
You are a failure as a rishta man.
@ Numerator. I wasn't marrying anyone. Not at the moment atleast.
@ Mehreen. I know! I rock!
No, my reply was hypothetical.
Post a Comment