A little about the clip before you click through.
If you just ate, wait for the food to settle down.
Now, this clip falls in the same category as the Machine Girl and Shyness Machine Girl. Other than that, the Tengu are a class of Japanese Demons with big noses.
I love the part at 1:29.
Oh and if the soundtrack sounds familiar, its cause it's a remixed version of Live or Let Die by Guns N' Roses.
11 comments :
The kimonos I wear are far more awesome. -_-
On a serious note: Oh God. Must see.
I KNOW! We should have a movie night or something. Transforming Geishas FTW!
._.
-looks at her tiny tea cup and blinks-
*gives bigger tea cup*
Domo arigato. -bows-
Do I kill you now? ^-^
New post is here~
You guys have seen the GTO live action series?
No. I have it with me, but I haven't seen it yet.
Its amazing, atleast i liked it. :)
On a much sadder note, my sound card gave up on me last night. Cant hear shit.
Subtitles Zindabaad?
maza nahi aayega yaar!!!
Post a Comment