Let's recount how I got there.
~~~~
It's hot outside.
I just came home from dropping sister of at her oh-so-super-elite-yet-shitty-school Nixor.
I am sick and tired of dropping her off in a cab and walking all the way back home. I could easily take a rick for a round trip in the same amount of cash.
Anyways, today was hot. And fasting meant severe dehydration by the time I got home. Top it with there being no electricity and I was screwed. Exhausted to tears, I turned to my only companion in these situations.
Meet Cocoa Beans, my advisor. I asked her what to do. After staring at me blankly for a minute, she yawned and started licking her fur.
"So I should take a shower" I mused. And I took one.
Thanks to the heat, the water was hot. "Now what to do?" I asked Cocoa. By now, she'd finished cleaning herself up and as if to answer my question, she went to the lounge and lied down. I followed suit, and I talked about various things with her... and dozed off.
My Cat's smart.
"So I should take a shower" I mused. And I took one.
Thanks to the heat, the water was hot. "Now what to do?" I asked Cocoa. By now, she'd finished cleaning herself up and as if to answer my question, she went to the lounge and lied down. I followed suit, and I talked about various things with her... and dozed off.
My Cat's smart.
5 comments :
I got a pet chick, they should definitely meet up.
I got a popinjay I ask advice from. I'm cooler. ^-^
Take more naps!
Cocoa's the Coolest. Esp when she turns on her purring motor and wakes everyone up for sehri.
I love Cocoa.
Love.
Love.
Love.
Love.
Love.
Did I mention love?
Yeah.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
I is loveth your cat.
Wait. That sounds wrong.
Cocoa doesn't mind. She likes being worshiped. Reminds her of Siam
Post a Comment