People've started Ram-aa-dan in Pekhawar. We start tomorrow. u_u
we are a day late with ramadhan as well..
Let's call it the "Month of Fasting" rather than the various spellings. Oh and Ali, the moon might look familiar to you in the near future. :D
I love staring at the moon. Trying to figure out why is that it always is reacting the way i feel.
Drameybaaz. I PFFT at you!
That is what you usually do when u have ample time at hands. Lol xDAnd did i mention i used to when i was at my uni. Not anymore:P
I'm having cake for iftari. bai.
Post a Comment
7 comments :
People've started Ram-aa-dan in Pekhawar. We start tomorrow. u_u
we are a day late with ramadhan as well..
Let's call it the "Month of Fasting" rather than the various spellings.
Oh and Ali, the moon might look familiar to you in the near future. :D
I love staring at the moon. Trying to figure out why is that it always is reacting the way i feel.
Drameybaaz. I PFFT at you!
That is what you usually do when u have ample time at hands. Lol xD
And did i mention i used to when i was at my uni. Not anymore:P
I'm having cake for iftari. bai.
Post a Comment