A while back I came across a number of killer ideas for posts. I mean there are quite a few things I can probably write about and Mr. Gonzo Christ (who just absolutely wants me to write an article on Danish Ali) can choose one them instead. I rant, I bitch, I complain, and I go ga-ga over Japanese stuff. I don't praise people.
Also, I wonder if there is any hour of the day left when I didn't post. I'll look into that.
Damnit! I just found the best Movie! But it's not released yet.
That aside, my post-it notes are near their end. I need more. This makes me sad. I can no longer scribble any random string of words that makes sense only to me and slap it on my wrapping-paper bulletin board.
I'm going to miss 4Chan.
3 comments :
What movie?
I have an idea. Why don't you tell Gonzo that you interviewed Danish Ali and that DA has a secret crush on Gonzo. Not only is he aware of Gonzo's existence, he also stalks him.
We'll see where the article goes, then. :D
Kasana-san: Robo Geisha! it's not out yet. ;_;
Waters-Chan: The article would still be written by me. ;_;
Post a Comment