Dad got a new cell phone. Well, new as in we've never seen it before. But it has been put through its paces.
So as the resident techno-nut, I had to figure everything out and explain all the useful features to dad.
While I was going through the applications page, I came across one measly game called "Forgotten Kingdom." Being perpetually bored as I am, I decided to play it for a bit.
Just the intro alone floored me with a sudden fit of ROTFLOLing.
See, this is what the intro was, in all it's awesome 16-bit soundtrack
Who the hell falls in love and IMMEDIATELY goes to sleep (apart from a girl I once dated - that's a different story though)
Oh, and I realised that the word verification was on. I turned it off. Yay for people who comment.
So as the resident techno-nut, I had to figure everything out and explain all the useful features to dad.
While I was going through the applications page, I came across one measly game called "Forgotten Kingdom." Being perpetually bored as I am, I decided to play it for a bit.
Just the intro alone floored me with a sudden fit of ROTFLOLing.
See, this is what the intro was, in all it's awesome 16-bit soundtrack
A knight (he had a sword and a cape) meets a princess (she had a conical pink hat with streamers flowing down it.) They come closer. They are speechless (speech bubble with ". . ." in it.) They fall in love (big red heart between the two.) He moves a centimeter away from her and goes to sleep (I measured.) two bad guys come and whisk her away.I say: HE DESERVES TO BE ALONE.
Who the hell falls in love and IMMEDIATELY goes to sleep (apart from a girl I once dated - that's a different story though)
Oh, and I realised that the word verification was on. I turned it off. Yay for people who comment.
2 comments :
Play Angry Faic.
Why am I reminded of the 90's and the sad Nintendo box when you mentioned the pink hat wali princess?
Mario Brothers, ladies and gentlemen.
I love Armor Games!!
And I hate Princess Peach. I played Mario World 1 and it sucked, you beat that abnormal boss and instead of her you get a squid/turtle/fish/koopa every effing time.
Post a Comment