Weddings have such a high amount of rant potential. Why haven't I tapped into this up till now. Did I need a final shove before I snapped?
Right now, I'm dead tired. So rather than write a long winded rant on the wedding I just went to (or any other rants that that wedding made me think up of) I shall announce a small contest.
On the right side of the blog, there's a counter. Whoever gets a screen-cap of the 3000 Hit mark will win (For Karachi Residents) one of my specially made Flower Capsules made with the colors of your choosing delivered by me personally at a public location. (For Non-Karachi Residents) I have no idea what to give... maybe the title of Potato Supporter of the Month, along with their picture on the top right hand side of my blog, since shipping out one of the capsules is hardly worth the postage and it's damn fragile to begin with.
I got this idea from 4Chan. See over there, people go after unique posting numbers like 123456 or 100000 etc, that leads to massive amounts of posting and frankly it's a mindless mess. But it's fun none-the-less
No comments :
Post a Comment