Thursday, July 2, 2009

Of a Reasonable Reason for Unexplained Absence

Sound off all you lefties who suffer from wrist problems.

Mine just took a turn for the worse on the 11th of July.

All that you need to know is that I was pretty much in pain and had a really hard time texting, typing and generally using my hands.

Since they're better now, I'm going to start typing out all my blog entries that I recorded on my phone. The sooner I do this the sooner I can take pictures again.

As a small note, all the posts are being written on the dates I dictated them and without any modification. Situations changed since then so.... umm, that's about it.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Aap lefty hain? O_O

They say ... lefties ... die ... younger.

*looks away*

Well, I'm sorry but that's the only general knowledge I have about lefties, okay? >_<

Something said...

My resilience might surprise you. :D

Lefties are also smarter. And People have a bias towards them.

Anonymous said...

Why, I'd never! >_>