Sunday, July 5, 2009

Of Killing Ghosts and Promoting Salt

So it's been a week and the dull throbbing just keeps getting worse.

"Go away damn you!" said Me to the throbbing wrists

This prevents me from typing, hence my days are severely mundane. Little to no texting, no typing, no playing games, no origami.

Thankfully my ISP has a healthy dose of shows. After a go with the Random Letter Generator (which according to the site uses atmospheric noise to generate results and hence is accurately... random) I landed with Supernatural (hey, it was a tie between Supernatural and Stargate: Atlantis)

I've been watching it since my last post. It's mind-numbingly awesome. I mean, the mother of these two guys is killed by some yellow-eyed demon, which turns their dad into what can aptly be put as "Buffy with a Pot-Belly" and then he trains them into Xander and Willow and then vanishes. So Xander and Willow. . . sorry, Sam and Dean Winchester hunt ghosts with salt loaded shotguns. I bet French Fries Poltergeist and Tandoori Chicken Ghost would taste awesome after an encounter with them brothers.

Thanks to Supernatural I now know the perfect ways to combat demons, werewolves, vampires, ghosts, etc. EDWARD CULLEN! I AM COMING FOR YOU.

On a side note, today the workers put the final touches on the cement plug in my wall where once Dusty McSpewy hung.

I should remember to squirt that area with water after I wake up.

Night, people.

No comments :