Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Of Bleeding Cakes and Guilt Trips

Stabbing the cake after midnight?
I felt like I was killing her birthday.
Happy Birthday Aisha. I hope you enjoy the presents at the least.
Why did it make her laugh?
and that no one figures out this hidden text's existence. * high-five *
I am not a bad cake-stabber. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.*stab* *stab* *stab*

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

I agree with nirja. Man, i can feel your pain. Same thing happened with me, only I stabbed a fudge brownie so there was some bleeding involved into it.

Pointy, I'm here for you. So is Sarah.

Hang in there dude.

Anonymous said...

Cakestabber.
Sigh. What an accusation to be living with!

I feel your pain. I was once a cakestabber too. And people said things like, "Don't talk to him. He's a cakestabber." And I would say, "I'm no cakestabber. You cakestabber, cakestabber." And so it went on till I ran out of cakes to stab and my walls were splattered with cake gore. Icing dripping from the ceiling, greasy cream clinging to the fan, mouldy crumbs flaking off the walls...

So, suffer it while it lasts, old friend. You shall look back on these painful days, with naught but a teary eye.

Adieu! And fare thee well.

Something said...

You guys. Thank you. Thank you so much. Your support give me the hope to continue forth. Thank you Nirja, Danish, and Amby. Thank You... my friends.

* cries *

Anonymous said...

Dear all.


I just.... I can't stop crying. I really had no idea.


Cake Stabber.

Is that what you are now, Aamer?


How could you?

I may sound like an insolent fruit, but this behavior has really upset me.


I hope you feel as guilty as you sound.

Something said...

Aisha! I'm Sorry! I'm sorry I stabbed the cake! You have no idea how much I've cried since then.

* cries to prove his point *

I even thought of jumping off my two-storey-high house's roof. I know it won't kill me, but the pain of broken bones would numb me to the pain I caused you. I feel like cutting myself over and over again.

* cries some more *

Forgive me, Please. I grovel at your feet.

The Paddle said...

I met a cake from bombay once
i looked into its icing it looked into my eyes
we sat there staring at each other for seconds which felt like days
i took a knife
i stabbed it
i stabbed it again and again
i kept stabbing it till i had cut it up into many pieces
coffee ooozed from it
it kept oozing out
and i just kept looking at it
it was 1 of the most horrible days of my life
i wanted to change my ways
but i couldn't
but i tried anyway
i went back to the place where more of these cakes live to make amends
they were gone
they were all gone
they had left
i was sad
i didnt know what to do
i still don't know what to do
i'm not this i'm not a cakestabber
may i be forgiven for my cakestabbing sins


Aamer youre not alone no youre not

Anonymous said...

HOW COULD YOU? Blatantly posting a picture of you stabbing a cake.


This is taking things to another level. A level that can not be described in words. Bas, kuttee.