Monday, September 29, 2008

Of Revivals and Returns

So, I've been away from Blogger for quite a while.

I know, you haven't asked me to explain why I was away, or why I am telling you I was away.

See, my work-load increased exponentially so I had no time as such to come online and be cynical. One thing led to another and I saw myself in an alternate dimension... a dimension of Despair!

* plays dramatic music *

So, lets say, my life caught up to me, and well, that shoved me down a dark dark road. I mean, considering everything going around me, I've come to realise the futility of one's actions. There is no such thing as karmic-justice. There are people who practically screwed me over, yet there is no balance. While I slog away on a daily basis, they sit on their thrones drinking ambrosia.

And, to every dumbass who will (eventually if not already) tell me people go through shit all the time. Sympathy is not required. See, no offence (not entirely true but hey...) you cannot fathom my state so pretending to understand is pissing off.

I am just uniting what has been set asunder.

Anyways, I'm back now. And there are pictures dying to be ridiculed.

I am back.

Come Hell-fire or Nightmares. I shall be victorious.

No comments :