Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Of Mazars and Sindhi Waderas Frandshipping Innocent Girls

Today was fun.

As usual the day started with me going to work and working my ass off. I have been doing the Office Assistant's work for the last two days. What nonsense man! I don't get paid enough to shoulder his burden. And I think he's getting the bucket pretty soon.

So, I spent the entire day running here and there and taking various prints, papering the filing cabinets and all sorts of office work.

Damn tiring. Anyways. I finally got off and came home. I was looking forward to taking Zahra and Ollie to Abdullah Shah's Mazaar. I mean, you haven't lived until you try to go through the hustle and bustle of the Mazaar. Unfortunately they were running a little late.

So, to cover my bases and avoid any future drama I told mum that we planned on going to the Mazaar when they returned. Well, I kinda did avert the Drama. It started at that very moment. YAY! So, yesterday it rained... Big deal. Its not like I am going fishing or scuba-diving.

Late they were, But we did make it.... in a stylish blacked out jeep. Talk about eye catching.

So the Mazaar was nothing amazing. Though I did give them the express tour of the place.

Then we went to where they were staying. And one thing led to another and we ended up harassing this Sindhi person who was bothering Zahra. Well... Not we exactly, Ollie was doing the harassing while we tried not to laugh (and tell him what to say in Urdu). Imagine a solid British accent speaking Urdu, talking about love and second wives, and then swearing at them.

For people with shoddy Imagination Skillz this is what happened in a nutshell.
Ollie: Asalam-Alaikum
Sindhi Wadera: Walaikum Asalam
Ollie: Tum kaun ho?
Sindhi Wadera: Tu bata tu kaun hai
Ollie: Mein Tum sey piyar kerta hoon
Sindhi Wadera: Baba, bata tau sahi tu hai kaun
Ollie: Mein Tum sey piyar kerta hoon
Sindhi Wadera: *sindhi giberish*
Ollie: Kiya tum mujh sey shadi kero gay? Kiya tum meri doosri biwi bano gay?
Sindhi Wadera: *more sindhi giberish with a few sister-based swears*
Ollie: Mein tum sey piyaar kerta hoon (with obvious desperation in his voice)
Sindhi Wadera: *sindhi giberish and tum kaun ho*
Ollie: MADARCHOD!! (he practically yells... and as it's really quiet and we are on the balcony)
~Call Ends~

I wish I had Ollie's appeal to the male gender, cause when I tried to harass him in threatening Japanese, he said I had gone crazy and hung up. =(

I also made a friend of sorts... the Taxi Driver!! YAY!

It was fun! The trip was fun!

Anyways. Really tired right now.

Night!

No comments :