Finally. After hours of shifting into negative space courtesy of Shift. I finally started thinking of everything as a conspiracy, then I went out for a walk.
For some strange reason, I'm exceptionally observant when I walk. Must have been the vitamins I was force-fed as a child.
Anyhoo. I saw the Cantonment Board Clifton's latest trap for unsuspecting pedestrians.
For your convenience, I even added a hand-drawn comic to aid you in understanding the way the trap works
Stage One: The Trap!


On your right, you see the actual trap. On the left is a comic depicting Rasheed. A typical maila, who is busy staring at a hot girl (not shown in the comic)
Rasheed is walking unaware that the CBC Trap is about to spring on him. Its a pity he doesn't know, that his made up hair and maila style are about to be ruined for good.
Not to mention that his reputation among his friends and the girls would be altered forever!
Stage Two: The Trap is Sprung!


As soon as Rasheed steps on the man hole, the pressure sensitive lid tips, and he starts to fall.
A look of shock plasters itself on his face. He's on a one way road to the sewers now. The hot girl turns to look at him, a smile slowly developing on her face.
On the right is a trap that was partially sprung. The victim must have been nimble, or a pathan-ninja hybrid (super-strength + agility)
Stage Three: The Trap has Trapped a Victim!


And finally, Rasheed drops from the surface like a stone in a sewer. He desperately tries to grab at the walls, but they are slippery from the constant over-flows that the trap faces. No one knows what happened to him after that day. No one. He may have become one of the sewer people, or was rescued by the CBC, brainwashed and made into an employee in the Keep Clifton Green Campaign. We shall never know.
The hot girl smiles, and thinks "Thank you CBC, for getting rid of another maila for women-kind everywhere"
On the right is a sprung trap. The palm leaf you see was most likely the last ditch attempt made by the victim to save himself. Pity it didn't work
For some strange reason, I'm exceptionally observant when I walk. Must have been the vitamins I was force-fed as a child.
Anyhoo. I saw the Cantonment Board Clifton's latest trap for unsuspecting pedestrians.
For your convenience, I even added a hand-drawn comic to aid you in understanding the way the trap works
Stage One: The Trap!
On your right, you see the actual trap. On the left is a comic depicting Rasheed. A typical maila, who is busy staring at a hot girl (not shown in the comic)
Rasheed is walking unaware that the CBC Trap is about to spring on him. Its a pity he doesn't know, that his made up hair and maila style are about to be ruined for good.
Not to mention that his reputation among his friends and the girls would be altered forever!
Stage Two: The Trap is Sprung!
As soon as Rasheed steps on the man hole, the pressure sensitive lid tips, and he starts to fall.
A look of shock plasters itself on his face. He's on a one way road to the sewers now. The hot girl turns to look at him, a smile slowly developing on her face.
On the right is a trap that was partially sprung. The victim must have been nimble, or a pathan-ninja hybrid (super-strength + agility)
Stage Three: The Trap has Trapped a Victim!
And finally, Rasheed drops from the surface like a stone in a sewer. He desperately tries to grab at the walls, but they are slippery from the constant over-flows that the trap faces. No one knows what happened to him after that day. No one. He may have become one of the sewer people, or was rescued by the CBC, brainwashed and made into an employee in the Keep Clifton Green Campaign. We shall never know.
The hot girl smiles, and thinks "Thank you CBC, for getting rid of another maila for women-kind everywhere"
On the right is a sprung trap. The palm leaf you see was most likely the last ditch attempt made by the victim to save himself. Pity it didn't work
"Once it goes below ground, its lost forever!"
"Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers"
"Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers"
1 comment :
BUAHAHHAHAHA! That gave me a kick! xD
Post a Comment