Saturday, July 26, 2008

Of New Innovations

You know what we need? A Chinese Dhaba. I mean if one guy was to to open one ANYWHERE in Karachi, they'd make a killing.

You are probably going to ask me why would we need a Chinese Dhaba. Well the answer is so obvious that it screams in your face. "Chinese food for the Average Person!!!"

How many of you like Chinese food? I do, and looking at the statistics, there are more Chinese Restaurants in America, then all of McDonalds, Burger King and KFC's outlets combined (which so does not concern us).

Anyways, I like most of you people am not made out of money, so I need Chinese Food in a budget. So I demand that the Dhaba that just closed down in my neighbourhood be converted into a Chinese Dhaba!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

aamer my khala cooks chinese food almost every week and its delicious!!! you are welcome to dine at my place=)