Sunday, March 30, 2014

Of The Earth Hour (Again)

Yesterday I thought to check Twitter. I was bored, and the only source of entertainment left to me was checking to see if anyone had posted anything decent (that I could use to strike up a conversation with) on Twitter. Instead I came across this:


You know what was the most annoying bit? My area was suffering from an unscheduled black-out. I had a ton of work to complete and these dicks shut off the power. Naturally I felt like giving them a piece of my mind.


After my snide comment I checked to see if I was the only idiot who decided to pick a fight with KESC on a public forum.


Thankfully, there was another guy with larger accusations. They’ll definitely ignore me.


OMG! Celebrity Reply! Don’t you just love when someone famous notices you and points you out? Were it David Tennant, or Matt Smith, or BBC, or even Steven Moffat I would be fangirl-ing so hard right now! Yet, it’s KESC! Makes me glad I have some form of anonymity on Twitter…


Oh well, as Genghis Khan would say, “Onwards, Baby!”


Muwahahahaha! They fell into my clever trap. So clever that I need to figure out what the hell it is supposed to be.


Time to play around with their words.


Sure, and my blog received the Lionel Gelber Prize.


When all else fails, pretend you are GEO (FOX to you non-Pakistani’s) and screw around with the facts


Oh yes! I was waiting for this!


KE’s response could also be the response to the world’s oldest question: Why did the chicken cross the road


Now for some Monty Python based logic.

Jala di!


In all my years pissing people off, I have learnt one important thing. When your opponent loses his grasp on language, you’ve pretty much both pissed him off, and won the argument. Anyone who says otherwise is a sore loser.

I admit that a little bit of me died when I started writing like an illiterate baboon. I do hope that someone at KESC learnt a valuable lesson and would never promote the moronic concept of Earth Hour in a country where the average citizen doesn’t get uninterrupted power for one whole day.

Until Next time!

No comments :