Look at that! I changed my Blog Header.
Every time I look at some random person’s blog, I see that at one point or another most of you have redecorated your blog for some reason or the other
- Maybe it was a mid-life crisis
- Maybe it was to impress a girl/guy who reads your blog
- Maybe it was to attract more readers
- Maybe it was because you were tired of looking at the same lame header staring back at you.
I made this blog during a quarter-life crisis, I don’t feel that there is a need to attract more attention, and I didn’t really get tired of the image. As for the bit about impressing someone, that’s still up in the air.
As some of you may or may not know, I recently changed the layout of my blog. Recently is a relative term. I changed the template a year or so ago. Didn’t like it, stopped blogging. Then I fixed it up, But the header was short…
Do you really want to know the thought process behind it?
Just scroll up and stare at it for a bit. Let the beauty sink in. It took me an entire day just to get it right. Well, I gave up editing it after 10pm today.
So there. New header. Woooo!
I especially like the Potato-Man wearing the Fez. Let me know if you like something.
2 comments :
I like how the radioactive potatoes are illuminated :P
All potatoes are radioactive. The glowing ones are burning up in the atmosphere. And Thanks!
Post a Comment