Thursday, July 14, 2011

Of My Friends

Sound off if any of you ever lost a friend.

Even after losing so many of them, most of whom I was exceptionally close to, it still hurts.

I don't mind it when distance ends up being the factor. Or when life gets too hectic that we are no longer there for each other like we used to be. I admit it that it hurts like hell, but that's life.

However, I don't like it when we fall apart due to some stupid reason. Forgive and forget? I really hope that is possible even now. You guys, the people I call my friends, aren't just that. You are more.

You are like my family.

You are my family.

Whether you are assholes, or gluttons, or stuck up, or even retarded. I am proud to know each and every one of you. I love you all with all my heart. The reason for my being is because of you.

Being alone scares me. Losing one of you is like having a part of me amputated. And I'll do everything I can, no matter how disgraceful it may be, to keep us together for as long as time allows us. So fuck pride. I have no use for pride if I am all alone at the end.

I want us to grow old together, to be the uncle to your bratty kids, to tell people stories of how much fun we used to have.

I can be unbearable at times, but that should be no reason for us to fall apart.

I love you all.

7 comments :

The Me. said...

I did. Once. For the weirdest most complicated reasons. Sucked. Still sucks.

Something said...

Tell me more. What happened? What did you do to fix it? Won't publish it if you don't want to.

Something said...

I'm up for a long story. Wish blogger had a PM system. You can always mail me. It's on the profile page.

It's never too late. You can try talking. One email never hurt anyone.

The Me. said...

I actually emailed you. =p

Something said...

Yeah. I got it, been rotting in uni constantly since morning. Proper reply when I get home. 'Kay?

Aly said...

Marra, call me...

We should talk. I miss talking to you :P

I am not letting you go that easy :)))

Aly said...

And, can I copy this post, I need to show this to some one!