Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Of The Electronics Paper

Dear old Sir Munaf.

Mid semester he gave our batch of first years a killer project. He wanted us to stage a robo-war. Top three groups get an A grade in the course, no questions asked.

We worked hard on the robot. (Details once I get the robot back)

Now, we had our Electronics paper on Friday. Upon opening the paper, half of the class burst out laughing. See, Sir Munaf is lazy. He took all the questions he gave us in the first and second hourly test and made a finals paper by combining them.

The following is the only thing he said to us during the entire paper.

Kid: Sir, this is the same paper. What happened to the “you solve a hundred books and I’ll make your paper from the hundredth and first book”??

Sir: But I’m always there to deceive you *big smile*

 

I see my future. Somewhat. Maybe.

3 comments :

:P said...

Don't trust these prof types. Next time it'll be from the 102nd book. Right when you get complacent. Grr.

Something said...

True, especially since I'll be facing him again in the third semester.

Sorcerer said...

haha..
First time here..
I miss those days and stints with profs..