Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Of My Awesome Readers

I use the word Awesome alot. . . . AWESOME!

Okay, so in this month and half that I've been in Uni, I've turned into a full fledged harami. This is sad. Oh well.

POLL!! VOTE NOW! ---->

So, last post was a good one (or so you say).

One thing that I point out time and time again, I write exactly the way I talk. Since most of you (save my IRL friends) haven't ever heard me, we need to give you an idea.

So, for the time being, (as in till I figure out how to podcast for free and whether it's worth the hassle) I'd ask you to use your imagination.

Imagine a voice laced with sarcasm, putting emphasis on words that don't need emphasis, and slowly stretching out words that do need it. Oh and I talk about my ideas like a mom would about her kid.

"Chunnu ney aaj pehley kadam leay!! :D"

4 comments :

Aly said...

That means... you are depressed... just dont jump over ashiana!!!

Something said...

Abey, Superman ki aulad hoon na? "Jump over Ashiana"

The Paddle said...

WTF WHY ASHIANA?

Something said...

@Shani
Don't worry, I won't land on the ALE- or ALU-Mobile