Saturday, March 20, 2010

Of Chest Punches and Dead Drives

My laptop’s hard-drive died. All my pictures and my music and well everything is gone. I feel empty.

On a less related note. I am working on the Identity Post.

Secondly, all eligible bachelorettes interested contact me before I get myself killed.

I think I should elaborate the last point. You know how some people emo-blog due to lack of companionship. Others indulge in compulsive gaming. I piss off people.

If anyone tells you that companionship isn’t important. You are deluded. Every human being requires some sort of relation where they can be themselves. People with fucked up family backgrounds require one even more so than everyone else.

So, finally. Chest Punch. We were all acting like goof-balls in University yesterday. This asshole thought it would be funny to get really personal. He ended up saying some shit (which I won’t replicate on the blog for obvious reasons) about someone I care about deeply. It pissed me off, so I jabbed him in the stomach with my shoe. He watch-strap punched me in the chest. Though nothing is broken, now my chest hurts from both psychological and physical pain.

I am so gonna get myself killed.

Oh well. Need to do something about the content of my posts. The Quality of my work is on a decline as of late.

Okay, I promise the next post will be minimally emo.

3 comments :

Aly said...

:) :) Lets go camping for a week. You'll forget it all. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

^ Agreed.

Something said...

@Ali. Nope.

@Een-Chan. (disagreed)^2