Sadly the first three weeks for Engineering Freshmen is filled with seminars and workshops aimed at, quite frankly, brainwashing us into mindless engineers.
So, naturally everyday followed the same routine.
- Wake up
- Travel via private van
- Sit through 90 minutes of droning by the Director of Engineering
- 10 minute break
- Sit through another 90 minutes of droning by the Director of Engineering
- 10 minute break
- Sit through yet another 90 minutes of droning by the Director of Engineering
- 10 minute break
- Sit through yet another 90 minutes of droning by the Director of Engineering (ab bus bhi ker ja)
- Travel back home via private van
- Sleep
I'm in a class with 90% intermediate crowd. Don't get me wrong, people who have done their inter can be classy (like three of my dear friends)... this lot sadly isn't. Cheap humor and "OMG we have 4 girls!!" is all you get out of them.
I managed to piss off my entire van within two days.
I'm very sleepy. So I'll go into the details later.
Good Night!
5 comments :
wtf!!! sounds dead boring.
You can't even imagine how boring it is. Staying awake in DoE's classes takes up all my energy.
I did inter :(
I hope the potatoes get the DoE. You try and have some fun! =(
Love,
Swati
I feel sorry for you. :[
Post a Comment