I admit it myself that some of my ideas are absurd and possibly borderline insane. I admit that quite openly too.
So, for the sake of writing this down so that I don't forget when the time comes, I'm going to ramble about what I consider my perfect house. Hey, this blog isn't just for your enjoyment but a way for me to keep track of what I've been up to, so that when I'm old, senile and pathetic I can read this and go "Whoever wrote this was a genius, wish I could meet him!"
See, a week ago (when my laptop's AC adaptor was fried) I was texting a friend during the wee hours of the night and her parting words were about how she'd love to live in an apartment with a dog and a something (I lost the message...) Umm.. yeah, a dog and a turtle (just asked her).. So where was I, yeah, apartment with a dog and turtle with monochrome pictures hanging on the walls etc. Basically the makings of a quaint place to relax in.
Being sleepy and a moron, I thought a house with trick doors and stuff would be cool. Now that I'm awake, I find that idea to be awesome
I mean, you've all seen movies with houses having trap doors and dungeons in them, and there are a few houses in reality that had the same traits (even the one where the owner was either a psychotic loon, or a serial murderer)
I want a house where long corridors end in dead ends with realistic looking doors painted on them. A guest entertainment room for those certain guests I hate meeting which will have a giant spiral on the roof running all the way down to the floor (repeating patterns, esp spirals cause dizziness.) Random doors that have the door knob next to the hinge. Doors stuck on walls with working knobs.
Okay, so that paragraph above ensures none of you will show up on my imaginary house-warming party. But, if I ever do have the money to burn, I'd definitely try the long corridor one. or the door stuck in a wall.
Anyways. That's all my rambling for now.
6 comments :
That'll begin to bore before you could say "awesome!"
Spirals!! I like the idea of doors, lots of them, real ones and illusions. Awesome.
i want a house in which everything works through a wireless keyboard. yeah
Lol. You, sir, will always make me smile. And, yes, you're right. I will keep a turtle in my house. I hate cats, since. :)
shuddup.... i'll pay for 1/2 of this stuff if u put in a sky light with a shark tank over it
@ProjectChaos6m:
You sir, obviously don't know what makes me tick. Read blog more often.
@Ridz:
Thank you. :)
@Shani:
Stephen Hawking already has such a house.
@Een:
I try.. :)
@Shinigami-kun
Dude, you're on!
Post a Comment