Ladies and Gents, I cleared the PAF KIET Entrance Test.
Interview's tomorrow. KIET announced the results online. And instead of giving you a list of everyone who cleared it, they ask for your Admission Form number and then tell you if you've cleared the test or not.
So, Mom's been really excited about the whole thing. And, in order to boost my confidence, or to get me to meet new friends, she's been inputting various numbers into the search thingy to find out who's going to be in the room with me. And my adorable sister suggested that they both find those people on FaceBook so I know what my competition/future friend looks like.
I mean, I can totally picture myself standing up and asking if there's a Syed Hassan Ali in the room (one of the numbers mum "tested"), and then complimenting him on his artful choice for a display picture. Probably followed by some advice about the latest problem he put up in his status message... right. I don't know about making friends, but this would definitely freak people out.
Anyways, so far Mum's gone through 10 roll numbers and located three "friends" for me.
In case you're wondering, the stalker gene runs in the family.
Cheers. Pray I ace the interview.
Interview's tomorrow. KIET announced the results online. And instead of giving you a list of everyone who cleared it, they ask for your Admission Form number and then tell you if you've cleared the test or not.
So, Mom's been really excited about the whole thing. And, in order to boost my confidence, or to get me to meet new friends, she's been inputting various numbers into the search thingy to find out who's going to be in the room with me. And my adorable sister suggested that they both find those people on FaceBook so I know what my competition/future friend looks like.
I mean, I can totally picture myself standing up and asking if there's a Syed Hassan Ali in the room (one of the numbers mum "tested"), and then complimenting him on his artful choice for a display picture. Probably followed by some advice about the latest problem he put up in his status message... right. I don't know about making friends, but this would definitely freak people out.
Anyways, so far Mum's gone through 10 roll numbers and located three "friends" for me.
In case you're wondering, the stalker gene runs in the family.
Cheers. Pray I ace the interview.
No comments :
Post a Comment