Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Of Rain Rain Whattay Pain

Last thing my TV said to me yesterday morning was:

And the steady rainfall in Karachi has made things really pleasant for the people, about a 100 KESC feeders tripped causing 12 hour blackouts in some areas, A dozen people died due to electrocution....

That's it. Then the cable shut off. No TV. No Interwebs. No nothing. GAH!

Also, I was called "king" by a commenter, which led me to remember MegaDeth's "Kill the King". Which provoked this itch in me to listen to the band again. And I didn't have a single song because I had to make room for my Orange Range collection. Do you realise how annoying it is to have your head buzzing with "Peace Sells... Peace Sells.. But Who's Buying??" and "I'll Get Even With You" and whatever other scraps of songs I could remember. Finally having the interwebs back online means I can listen to them! :D (Also, this is pretty much how any of my obsessions start)