I was out meeting Shahrukh today. It was fun.
We discussed a lot of important issues (which gave me ideas for new rants) over a couple of strawberry milkshakes.
For the time being, he tells me that a shop (more like a stall) in the Forum, sells personalized bath towels.
I took a picture of one that made me crack up... lemme check if the pic came out all right.
. . . . . .
Okay, It didn't. Taking pics with a camera phone on a moving escalator isn't much fun, not to mention that if your timing is off by even a fraction of a second, the pic comes out blurry.
So anyways, it said "Miss Truckwala" to which I thought, "gives a whole new meaning to Junk in the Trunk" and I laughed.
I didn't sleep much last night.
Anyways. Here's the paper craft I made. It's just the head mind you, the arms, body legs and tail still need to be folded and glued.

6 comments :
gO_Ogle
Dayum son.
You got some skills.(Y)
Nice dragon! :)
@ Shinigami-kun
Google nehi. 4Chan. And thanks.
@ CrazyLady
I gotz t3h m@d ski||z. Danke!
@ Xeb (-ba)
I know! The actual one was in white. pfft.
Just wait you guys, I'll be finished by Monday hopefully.
Monster kun- it be a kindergarden sport of sorts - the sadomasochistic breed of japos are gods of the worlds of dark heresy and maasti X)
4chan doesn't have instructions to build this monster?
Ahhhh Shinai shinai shinai!
@ Shinigami-Kun
It's Imo-San. And here's the entire thread. http://zip.4chan.org/po/res/257946.html
Check before it gets deleted.
Post a Comment