Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Of Mugetsu

I took pictures of the Dragon. The thing's freaking HUGE! It's nearly 3 feet tall, so all my backdrops are useless, and paper-boards are a foot shorter. The person who designed the stand is an idiot. How the hell can you support it's awesome head on a measly 6 inch base?

Anyways, after falling down a hundred times thanks to the warm breeze, here's what I managed to pull off. Mind you, the pictures aren't my best work. But... they should do.

Photobucket

The bottle weighing down the entire thing is really really important for anyone who's trying to make this. It's Colour Chem's chemash pasting glue. If you've got access to something like Scotch's Tacky Glue well and good. Else, this is the best option I came across.

Closeup of the head in full awesomeness is here.

Instructions, and tips available on request.

(Edit: 9:32 PM) Oh Frigging Hell! I forgot to add the spines down it's back. Damnit. I'll do that later.

1 comment :

Xeb said...

Very nice dragon! :) Congrats!