Thursday, August 27, 2009

Of Interesting Things at The Forum

The Forum.
A place where noisy little girls congregate and well, make noise.
A place where groups of guys and girls come and pair off and feed each other Ice Cream lovingly.
A place where we walk and discuss worldly issues like Famine, Peace, Technophobic Aunties with Expensive Cell Phones. . . did I mention World Peace?

Okay, I've had a super long day, and I forgot what I was building this up to. I'm DEAD! And apparently super-tactless. Gomen Ma'am.

Here's a banner we saw displayed outside Radio City. That's their Ramzan Special! :D




Also, since I'm kinda out of Ideas to write about.... how about giving me some. Leave them in the comments section, please and thanks.

Oh and 4 hour blackouts followed by 1 1/2 hour internet outage... Not Fun.

2 comments :

The Paddle said...

OMG MY AAYZ.

YOU HAVE BROKEN MY ROZA!!!!!!!

Something said...

-_-

Drama Queen.