Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Of I Neglect Yew!

Well, technically I am not neglecting anyone.

See, on Sunday, I was browsing 4Chan.org's /po/ thread. They have a huge resource of papercraft and origami, well mostly the former. Papercraft is basically sheets of paper cut into shapes and stuck to each other to make a model. It lacks all the elegance of Origami.

Still, I saw this amazing model and I just had to make it. So I started printing the template, halfway through the night, I realised that it'll look better in Green. So i scrapped everything and printed it on green paper.

In the morning I had to go to school for some work. Then when I came home, I literally inhaled a double plate of biryani (This one was awesome!!) and then I felt like I was going to die, so I told Shani to pass on a couple of messages if I did die.

Evening, I broke half of my premolar. I brush everyday, twice a day. I felt like suing Colgate and smashing a clam shell with their faces.

Yesterday, I had an appointment with a dentist, but the guy called in sick, so I couldn't go. Hence I sat home and cut out my papercraft.

Today I just came back from the dentist's and tho my head hurts, from walking all the way home, I thought I'd update my blog before I go to sleep. As it is, the only thing keeping me up is Iron Maiden blaring into my head.

I'll post something rant worthy later. Cheers.

No comments :