. . . Thanks to your family.
I slept at 4:30 AM. I was up reading The Sighs of Suzumiya Haruhi again.
I was woken up at 7:30 by mum reminding me to drop off my sister at her school by 11:30
I was woken up at 9:00 by the maid on my nani's orders. Apparently she thought 11:30 meant 9:30.
I went at 11:30 in a bloody hot taxi to drop my sister off, since her royal highness is too important to be seen in a rickshaw (I prefer them for their awesome air-conditioning and cheapness)
I walked back home all 2.5 Km because I missed the bus, which I wouldn't have if I had reached there sooner, which would have been possible if her royal majesty did not run back to her room 3 times to get a pen, set her hair, get her purse.
I come back to find that one of the three people I truly hate was visiting nani. I'm a very calm person normally. Even when my friends are being super-petty and bitchy I can take that in stride. But this woman, I feel like bashing her face in a wall every time I see her.
That explains why she was so keen on shoving me out of the house.
So. I'm really really pissed at the moment.
Oh and, since the A-Level result is out. To all those idiots who got the same/or lower grades as/than me even though they went to the best tutors and the best schools... SUCK THAT BITCH! Holier-Than-Thou Attitude ki aisi ki taisi.
I slept at 4:30 AM. I was up reading The Sighs of Suzumiya Haruhi again.
I was woken up at 7:30 by mum reminding me to drop off my sister at her school by 11:30
I was woken up at 9:00 by the maid on my nani's orders. Apparently she thought 11:30 meant 9:30.
I went at 11:30 in a bloody hot taxi to drop my sister off, since her royal highness is too important to be seen in a rickshaw (I prefer them for their awesome air-conditioning and cheapness)
I walked back home all 2.5 Km because I missed the bus, which I wouldn't have if I had reached there sooner, which would have been possible if her royal majesty did not run back to her room 3 times to get a pen, set her hair, get her purse.
I come back to find that one of the three people I truly hate was visiting nani. I'm a very calm person normally. Even when my friends are being super-petty and bitchy I can take that in stride. But this woman, I feel like bashing her face in a wall every time I see her.
That explains why she was so keen on shoving me out of the house.
So. I'm really really pissed at the moment.
Oh and, since the A-Level result is out. To all those idiots who got the same/or lower grades as/than me even though they went to the best tutors and the best schools... SUCK THAT BITCH! Holier-Than-Thou Attitude ki aisi ki taisi.
Enjoy.
No comments :
Post a Comment