Thursday, August 27, 2009

Of Dreams Dreamt at Forum

Okay, so last night I was totally zoned out.

You know how there are those stupid kids who have to do something stupid? Like go the opposite way blind-folded in one-way traffic.

So, the Forum has two escalators, for the super lazy. One goes up and the other comes down. What is it about moving stairs and people's thirst to go the opposite way. Is it like some sort of extreme treadmill? What we saw at the Forum:


Why do people always climb a descending escalator? Well, the idiot did, and when he reached (2) he stumbled (Hey I was younger than him when I climbed the PIA one without stumbling), and his siblings who were so tiny that their heads barely came above the hand-rail followed him. His Dad (I assume it was Dad and not some random stranger) told him to get off. Poor kid, he was nearly at the top too.

What I wanted to see the kid do:

It would have been so cool if something like this happened. Instant movie making opportunity. Sadly no one does these types of things anymore.

Oh and on a side note, Some "AMIT" guy decided that he'll advertise his website on my blog. Idiot. I am desperate for comments. But not THAT desperate.

2 comments :

The Paddle said...

you know i could try that if you distract the security peeeps

Something said...

Then who would film you?