I don't care if you're committed/engaged/married but I will, now, kidnap and marry you zabardusti only because you haz watched Machine Girl and you haz likedeth it. Just like I did. I likedeth it for its crazy-ass Nipponess.
The only scene that made me wince was when the evil wife used a drill bra.
3 comments :
I don't care if you're committed/engaged/married but I will, now, kidnap and marry you zabardusti only because you haz watched Machine Girl and you haz likedeth it. Just like I did. I likedeth it for its crazy-ass Nipponess.
The only scene that made me wince was when the evil wife used a drill bra.
;_;
O.O
You've seen it?
*dumps girlfriend*
You've really seen it?
*gives back ring*
THAT IS SO AWESOME
*is heard yelling "talak, talak, talak" in the next room*
Now that my affairs are in order, come! Lets go watch Shyness Machine Girl the sequel!
YES! <3333333
Post a Comment