I've been setting my sights on earning something from all the paper junk I make, I had a window of opportunity which I was made aware of yesterday at 11 a.m.
So, from 11 AM till 10 AM (yes, 23 hours) I spent furiously making paper cranes, flowers, stems, stars, vases, enclosures, and lotuses and dipping the afforementioned in boiling wax.
Naturally by 10 a.m. today I was tired. So I fell asleep.
Now, usually I don't have memorable dreams. Today however, I had a pretty messed up one.
I went to sleep and a while later I got a call. Turns out it's Aisha. She had called because she was hungry and she wanted help. And she started talking really really fast. Then she gave it to her friend Maha, who also went berserk. So, being ultra tired that i was, I tried to put as much distance between myself and the phone and aimed it at the carpet. Sadly what I thought was the carpet turned to be the ceiling, (let me tell you, gravity works in dreams as well) and the phone fell back on my head.
So that was the dream, or so I thought... Turns out Aisha did indeed call, which would explain the throbbing headache I had when I woke up. I feel like a bad friend. :(
Oh and I have some good news, I sold my first paper awesomeness, and I got a new Cutting Mat! WOOHOO!
No comments :
Post a Comment