Friday, June 12, 2009

Of Freedom

Exams are finally over!

My room during exam season is like an ever growing sea of paper, which causes my mum a huge heartburn (She's one of those cleanliness loving people)

So, as soon as exam season is over, threats are issued about the door being taken off and Mum going Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham on me.

(Click picture for comic)

Yeah, so two and a half days of intensive back breaking sweaty labor followed by hauling 15 giant trash bags filled with junk I'm finally free. Not to mention my room looks surprisingly minimalistic.

Next on my to-do list, fixing my sleep schedule.

Hopefully I'll start regularly posting again. I gottay new camera! I'm super excited and taking random pictures. I came across this blogger person who had this amazing camera and took crap pictures with it. Hope I don't turn into said blogger person.

Good Morning and I'll go catch some "Zzzzz"

I had almost forgotten! The comic is from Questionable Content and if you don't know about it, start reading. It's awesome!

No comments :