an outsider wait an outsider fracker stop makign me hit ENTER stupid stupid keyboard angel thats not the title ~.~ I forget the title stupid keyboard
- Gora-Boy
So, I just realized. Why do we bother learning about other countries? I don't see the Gora Media educating their youth. Why do I make a blatant accusation? Here:
Gora:
- pehlwan?
- The strong man?
Bakemono-Imo:
- yes
- pehlwan means strong man in Urdu
Gora:
- Urdu?
- heh?
Bakemono-Imo:
- native language of Pakistan
- like Hindi
- except for some words
Gora:
- don’t you speak Islamic?
Bakemono-Imo:
- WOW!
- This is so going on the blog
Gora:
- wait is that even a language or a religion?
- Well on Pakistan tell me?
Bakemono-Imo:
- neither
- Islam is the religion.
Gora:
- Isn’t that the country?
Bakemono-Imo:
- Muslims are the followers of said religion
Gora:
- Yah I was about to say Muslims
Bakemono-Imo:
- okay
- that's going on the blog too!
Yes, people of Pakistan. We speak Islamic or Muslim. Anyways, from now on, if I ever go to work again and get to teach a geography class, just you wait you Goras, I'm going to teach the kids that America is in the middle of Antarctica and it's major crop is mangoes and it's got Nepal as it's capital. (Considering their collective IQ, they'll believe me too)
And to a certain girl, if she's wondering... No, "pehlwan" does not mean "pehlwan-bathing-in-blood." *smiley*
As for the Gora, sorry for the exploitation. It iz a Joke. See? Also, Gora is someone with a white complexion.
(Comments - if any - being mean to the Gora will not be tolerated)
- Gora-Boy
So, I just realized. Why do we bother learning about other countries? I don't see the Gora Media educating their youth. Why do I make a blatant accusation? Here:
Gora:
- pehlwan?
- The strong man?
Bakemono-Imo:
- yes
- pehlwan means strong man in Urdu
Gora:
- Urdu?
- heh?
Bakemono-Imo:
- native language of Pakistan
- like Hindi
- except for some words
Gora:
- don’t you speak Islamic?
Bakemono-Imo:
- WOW!
- This is so going on the blog
Gora:
- wait is that even a language or a religion?
- Well on Pakistan tell me?
Bakemono-Imo:
- neither
- Islam is the religion.
Gora:
- Isn’t that the country?
Bakemono-Imo:
- Muslims are the followers of said religion
Gora:
- Yah I was about to say Muslims
Bakemono-Imo:
- okay
- that's going on the blog too!
Yes, people of Pakistan. We speak Islamic or Muslim. Anyways, from now on, if I ever go to work again and get to teach a geography class, just you wait you Goras, I'm going to teach the kids that America is in the middle of Antarctica and it's major crop is mangoes and it's got Nepal as it's capital. (Considering their collective IQ, they'll believe me too)
And to a certain girl, if she's wondering... No, "pehlwan" does not mean "pehlwan-bathing-in-blood." *smiley*
As for the Gora, sorry for the exploitation. It iz a Joke. See? Also, Gora is someone with a white complexion.
(Comments - if any - being mean to the Gora will not be tolerated)
3 comments :
hahaha this reminds me of world of warcraft
Gora : Swe ??
me : no not Swe why does every1 ask me if i'm from sweden ? :s
Gora : oh sorry where from then ?
me : Pakistan
Gora : oh wow i've never seen a Pakistanian before
and there was this other time some gora asked my friend where he's from and my friend says Pakistan.
the gora goes
OMG YOU GUYS HAVE ELECTRICITY ?
HAHA. WOW has dumb Goras. This one, however, is quite smart... Geography's his only weakness
Post a Comment