Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Of a Haircut

Today, I went to get my hair cut.

Yes, it was a big deal. See, I haven't gone for one ever since September.

So, I scrounged up cash for the thing, and got one. Now my barber (whom I have to tip to stop him from screwing up) turns out is a desperate person. Okay, so its either him or the entire shop, since he was constantly trying to convince me to get a "facile". Then, he made a combo deal, buy the facile and get the head massage free.

Woah!.... NO WAY. (and not interested)

THOSE BLOODY TWEEPS ADDED Rs.10/- TO THE CUT! NOW IT'S 70! THAT'S MEAN!

Speaking of barbers, I wish they had used spell check when making their banners.
(With signs like these, do you blame me for going for a haircut after 5 months?

Hairs? Hairs? Hair has no Plural!
_______________________________________________
This here, is "Raiser's" Edge's window.....
Body Shop Facile? Fruit Facile? Whiting Facile? Harbal Facile?
(If memory serves, facile is a synonym for easy.
Hence it would read as: Body Shop Easy, Fruit Easy... lets leave it at there.)


And even if they do use Spell Check, get someone educated to at least proof read your text before you get your banner/shop-sign printed.
Second line: Here Salon. (Yes, I can see it's here... so... if we follow this train of logic all your advertisements would point to a map and say There Salon?

And the best so far... (thanks to Shani)
If Sweeny Todd was Pakistani, you'd find him here. Apt name for the establishment too! Good Luck we don't kill you. Good Luck we don't screw up your hair-do.

And the Ficial! Honestly. You don't need a war to win over Pakistan, just make the 14 million people of our country solve an English paper each. Focus on Grammar and Spelling and you'll conquer us.

Maybe I should start putting up the various essays I've collected from work over the last two years... that could be enjoyable?

2 comments :

Opinionated Jaahil said...

HAHAHAHAH. I was wondering what a facile was for a bit.=P

The Paddle said...

My barber charges 100Rs :/