Though I left the job yesterday. I still had to go today to substitute for a teacher. Man! I was looking forward to the day off. Anyways, I irritated everyone like usual. Should have seen the look on Afreen's face when I showed up ... again.
She's an interesting character. It's just like they say, elephants are afraid of mice, and I am the mouse here. Heck she's scared of a mop approaching her.
Back on topic. I had told every kid who wanted an autograph to make me a farewell card first. These kids are (generally) Lazy Assholes!! I mean, I asked for a CARD. Not a chit of paper with your names written on it.
Though I did get some amazing cards. Most of which were from VI-R whose kids have remained my favourites throughout the two years.
I'll put them up later.
Tomorrow I finally get to sleep late!!
3 comments :
Zaid as in my cousin?
Yeah... The one and only!
Awesome.
Post a Comment