Some time back I read an article in a newspaper that the Taliban have taken over some mountains in the northern regions. Mountains? What are they planning? Using Warlockian Majiks to bring the mountains to life and use them as tools for their impending take over?
Since the Taliban pose a moderate threat to our way of life, and they are trying to take over our country one mountain at a time, I thought that it's a good time to type out a post which was swimming in my head for quite some time. To make it more interesting, I assume the role of a wannabe-Taliban.
_______________________________________________________
My dear Muslim brothers (Rest of you, piss off)! The idea of beauty isn't just limited to naked faces. Naked faces are haram and should be washed in acid to teach these fahashi and bey-ghairat women a lesson.
The dogs of the west have the idea of a woman's eyes being the most attractive feature she possesses. Who do you think even gave them that idea. We did!
Think about it!
Our women wear bhurkas with only their eyes visible. Naturally the only way of judging a woman's beauty is from her eyes. I've lost many friends to those heavily kajal-laden eyes.
Ah yes, the bhurka or the "Eye-Isolation-Headgear", which puts maximum emphasis on the eyes. We should be thankful to this invention. Supposing you are the ugliest woman there is. But you have really pretty eyes. The bhurka is just the thing for you.
It will hide:
- the acne scarred face
- the gigantic mole on your nose
- the crooked teeth
- your all but invisible "moustache"
- your shiny blonde "beard"
and make the guy fall for you!!!
I went to some gathering with my waledain-e-mohtarram. There, during lunch, these three bhurka-clad females entered the room simultaneously. I mean full bhurka, with gloves and everything. Naturally the only part visible were their eyes. They looked like clonesSomething like this:
However! The hostess knew who was who, with uncanny precision.- Bhurka Clad Woman #1: The Hostess's second cousin
- Bhurka Clad Woman #2: The Hostess's daughter's friend's mother
- Bhurka Clad Woman #3: The Hostess's colleague from work.
Though Movies are Haram, let alone western movies, even the Arnie Clones has dots in their eyelids to differentiate between the clones in "The 6th Day". What is this world coming to?
By the way. Arnold Bhai is our hero. Him and Rambo Sahab
_______________________________________________________
Oh and don't take this the wrong way. it's just an exagerated point-of-view of something pretty normal. True the country is pretty fucked up. But I believe that worrying won't solve much. Trust me, I'm just as sick and tired of this nonsense as you people. :(
No comments :
Post a Comment