Friday, August 8, 2008

Of Mall Trolling and Pains of Photography

You know? Its so hard to be a Photographer. Especially one like me, who is interested in random subjects that spark his interest. Like for example this picture here. It was on the door of Teens and Kids and I found its redundancy interesting. The page on the left tells you that no food or drink is allowed, nor is chocolate or ice-cream allowed within the shop. Ahan. I think food and drink pretty much covers everything.

Second page says that no video making, nor photography is allowed. No wepons or pets allowed. Okay... If photography isn't allowed enforce it. I took this picture while standing in the shop. Beat that. And as for the "wepons" problem... Spellcheck maar liya kero. Idiots. This place is filled with false advertising.

I have NO IDEA why I am posting this. Maybe the whole mall trolling with Shani is getting to me. Though, Shani wasnt with me on this excursion.

Argh! I need sleep.

No comments :