Thursday, August 21, 2008

Of Aisha Aki Ataka and Birthday Greetings

I love getting letters. Ask anyone who knows me and you'll find out that I go extremely hyper over mail.

I had a shitty day today. The details aren't important.

So I was sleeping like a log when my sister barges in and tells me I got a letter (I didn't go hyper). I went down and saw the postman standing at the gate (I still didn't go hyper). The post man gave me a letter. A yellow tiny envelope with this shocking red/pink tape sealing the flap.

AISHA AKI ATAKA sent me a Letter all the way from Japan.

(I went hyper)

So, she's gone to Japan for the time being and I wish I was there too. She even got to meet the bassist(?) of ORANGE RANGE. It's a big deal, though when she told me I treated it like an everyday occurrence (Hey, I was jealous *sad face* )

And I got into a fight with her. So I've been feeling bad about the fight for quite a while. I mean being an ass is cool and all... But the way I acted was excessive. Gomenasai Aisha-chan, Honto ni.

So I get the letter, which I came to realise was sent a few days before the fight. I got such a cute card. Loads and Loads of monkeys. YAY! and it had a comic strip on the front and a squeezed up letter on the back of the monkeys. I almost didn't notice the little wad of paper inside the envelope containing a small picture and a note about it. It was the best birthday wish so far. The monkeys have "Congrats" printed on their bellies

This was the highlight of my day! And Aisha, if you are reading this, Thank you, Really. I loved the letter/card/picture/envelope(stamp?).

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Wow. All the way from Japan? You should quickly make up to her Bakimono xD
And that was a really cute letter x)