So, I went to hang out with my friend Shahrukh. And after roaming endlessly at the corner-side mall (Yeah, Karachi has all sorts of Corner-Side Malls. There is the Forum, Park Towers, Dolmen Mall - Both of them... to name a few.)
As I was saying. We got hungry, so it was either the Tipu Burger (your extreme bun-kebab wala) or the ever expensive One Potato Two Potato (1P-2P).
Now I have no idea what Shahrukh was thinking when the following conversation took place
Shahrukh: Yaar! I'm hungry! Are you hungry?
Me: Yeah, Where do we go to eat then?
Shahrukh: We can go to either Tipu Burger. Or we could cross the road and go to 1P-2P.
Me: We'll go to 1P-2P.
Shahrukh: But the road's dangerous and there are fast moving cars..... Okay. 1P-2P it is.
Me: And what are we going to get from 1P-2P?
Shahrukh: Ummm....P(ee)?? *confused smile*
I mean. DUDE! You just changed the way I will look at 1P-2P. Now all I shall think about is Urine when I see it. You 1P-2P it for me!!
Oh, we did eventually get fries from 1P-2P. And they tasted awesome!
As I was saying. We got hungry, so it was either the Tipu Burger (your extreme bun-kebab wala) or the ever expensive One Potato Two Potato (1P-2P).
Now I have no idea what Shahrukh was thinking when the following conversation took place
Shahrukh: Yaar! I'm hungry! Are you hungry?
Me: Yeah, Where do we go to eat then?
Shahrukh: We can go to either Tipu Burger. Or we could cross the road and go to 1P-2P.
Me: We'll go to 1P-2P.
Shahrukh: But the road's dangerous and there are fast moving cars..... Okay. 1P-2P it is.
Me: And what are we going to get from 1P-2P?
Shahrukh: Ummm....P(ee)?? *confused smile*
I mean. DUDE! You just changed the way I will look at 1P-2P. Now all I shall think about is Urine when I see it. You 1P-2P it for me!!
Oh, we did eventually get fries from 1P-2P. And they tasted awesome!
No comments :
Post a Comment