Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Of Webcams and Sexy Chat

Woah! I just had my first offer for Dirty Webcam Chat.

So, here I was, just finished my last post. Took a breather and listened to some music. Got some food, and when I come back, I see some Elinor chick has added me on MSN. Who is this girl? Do I know her?

The following is an excerpt of the conversation that took place. (well actually it's the entire conversation)

Elinor: hey
Me: hi
Elinor: Age/Sex/Location?
Me: 20/M/India
Elinor: hey whats up babe, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo fuckin horny today for some reason lol
Me: * yawn *
Me: Indulge in self love please.
Me: bye
Elinor: listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!

Damn. What if she was a hot chick. I mean, hot chicks rarely throw themselves at me. The ones who do, have some weird problem which ruins it all.
(add her: elinorcyhapod@hotmail.com)

And what is wrong with her? Is she trying to seduce me, or make me laugh? "I'm horny for some reason...LOL" Man. She needs practice at this. pfft. Waste of time.

And, just to satisfy my curiosity, if you do add her, lemme know how many times she's laughed while trying to turn you on.

Cheers

No comments :