Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Of Tubby Ninjas and Comic Humor

I am sure, everyone's gonna agree that Ninjas are cool.

(Those of you who dont... pretend you do)

Okay, so I am suffering from a fever, which has calmed down to a tepid 38'C (roughly 100'F) And its nearly 5 AM. Till a while back I was talking to my friend, who thankfully felt like being an insomniac for once. And I made her play "Bowja the Ninja"

This has to be one fun (yet sadly very short) game I have ever come across. The Ninja is cute as hell, has an endless supply of arrows - that for some strange reason don't kill your enemies but rather *bonk* them on the head.


Each scenario has a fun way of solving it, and sometimes you get a cool action sequence as a reward. Some of the solutions are going to make you wonder whether the developer was on drugs when he came up with them.

If you want comic humour this is definitely a game you won't want to miss.

I challenge you, try and solve the entire thing without resorting to walkthroughs. For some strange reason, knocking a really fat man off the top of a building is extremely satisfying.




Enjoy, and spread the word: "Tubby Ninjas are the best."

(Both images are linked to their respective games.)

No comments :