Whoever said that chickens were dumb obviously never encountered pigeons or crows.
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"
The above question is not nearly as funny or ridiculous or thought provoking or sensual (just had to add that, can't help it... sorry) as:
- "Why did the pigeon slam head first into a wall?"
- "Why did the pigeon, after hearing a loud bang, flew towards the sound rather than away from it
- "Why did the crow land smack in the middle of a busy road?"
- "Why is it that crows will gouge your eyes out, but are afraid to approach a black sock hanging from your TV antenna?"
I think chickens are smarter. They stick to the ground and don't have a tendency to be aerial disasters like their winged companions.
One day not too long ago, I was out for a walk and I was going down this busy road waiting for the traffic to thin so I could cross the road. My only companion was a crow cawing a sorrowful caw. I dunno whether it was suicidal or just crazy but the blasted thing flew and landed smack in the middle of the road. Needless to say, it got pancaked. Why? Why did it have to commit suicide? Wait... That explains the sorrowful cawing.
One fine day I came back home and I banged the gate shut (its been having trouble staying shut). So in my porch, there is a bird feeder - three trays suspended in mid-air, and they are usually filled with sparrows parrots and pigeons. The fat ass pigeons have a habit of sitting in the food and not perching on the edge. Naturally they poop when they get the chance. I can pretty much imagine what they must be thinking:
"Oooo! What yummy rice! Its all Mine! MINE!!"
*menacingly ghooter-gooos at some sparrows*
"Now I shall eat it!!"
* chomp * chomp * chomp * chomp * chomp * chomp * chomp *
"Now that I've had my fill, I'll poop in the tray so no one can eat without being revolted!"
*evil cackle like ghooter-goo!*
.... Wait! My theory makes it sound as if the Pigeons are a diabolically smart species.
Anyways, back to the gate banging (that doesn't sound right)
The bang startled all the birds and they scrambled away from the source of the noise, except one pigeon, who came hurtling towards me like an attention starved dog greeting his master. On the way it had an epiphany and realised that it should be flying away from me, not towards me. How odd! For a moment I had the feeling that I just took part in the most retarded game of "Chicken"
So, in conclusion! CHICKENS ARE SMART! YO!
One day not too long ago, I was out for a walk and I was going down this busy road waiting for the traffic to thin so I could cross the road. My only companion was a crow cawing a sorrowful caw. I dunno whether it was suicidal or just crazy but the blasted thing flew and landed smack in the middle of the road. Needless to say, it got pancaked. Why? Why did it have to commit suicide? Wait... That explains the sorrowful cawing.
One fine day I came back home and I banged the gate shut (its been having trouble staying shut). So in my porch, there is a bird feeder - three trays suspended in mid-air, and they are usually filled with sparrows parrots and pigeons. The fat ass pigeons have a habit of sitting in the food and not perching on the edge. Naturally they poop when they get the chance. I can pretty much imagine what they must be thinking:
"Oooo! What yummy rice! Its all Mine! MINE!!"
*menacingly ghooter-gooos at some sparrows*
"Now I shall eat it!!"
* chomp * chomp * chomp * chomp * chomp * chomp * chomp *
"Now that I've had my fill, I'll poop in the tray so no one can eat without being revolted!"
*evil cackle like ghooter-goo!*
.... Wait! My theory makes it sound as if the Pigeons are a diabolically smart species.
Anyways, back to the gate banging (that doesn't sound right)
The bang startled all the birds and they scrambled away from the source of the noise, except one pigeon, who came hurtling towards me like an attention starved dog greeting his master. On the way it had an epiphany and realised that it should be flying away from me, not towards me. How odd! For a moment I had the feeling that I just took part in the most retarded game of "Chicken"
So, in conclusion! CHICKENS ARE SMART! YO!
No comments :
Post a Comment